It's designed for receivable coating formulation for ink jet paper. It will provide ink jet paper a high degree of waterfastness and colorfastness. It demonstrates excellent stability in acidic and alkali conditions.
Ionic Characteristic: Cationic
Solid Content: 40%. 60%
Solubility: Dispersible in water
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow liquid|
|Use||Matt caoting(primary coating)
|High light coating
- Formulation of receivable coating for matte-type ink jet paper
|Polyvinyl Alcohol - 4% solution (Degree of polymerization ≈ 1700,3500)||3%|
|Color fix resin||4%|
Package & Storage
- 125kg/200KGPE Drum.
- Pack and preserve the product in a sealed, cool and dry condition, and avoid contacting strong oxidants.
- The term of validity: Two years.
- Transportation: Non-dangerous goods.
(1) Your wise advice about our products will be necessary to improve our qualities and services.
(2) There is no fixed pattern for application technology, therefore, the customer should base on your own technology and the equipment conditions to execute the program and utilize the product.